Florida / Alabama
NEW AND EXPERIENCED AGENTS – (Full Time / Part Time)
Have you reached your potential in your career? Are you making the money you deserve? Do you have the tools, leadership, and supportive environment to help you succeed in this lucrative and exciting industry? If you answered “No” to any of these questions, then Samjen Residential & Commercial Realty is your answer!
At Samjen Residential & Commercial Realty You Can:
- Make a six-figure, commission-based income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Work full-time from home
- Enjoy travel discounts and special events
- Professional growth opportunities in the commercial real estate and development
Join Our Team:
- Have a desire to work independently
- Have a strong desire to learn and expand your knowledge in the real estate industry
- Be willing to take control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Have excellent communication skills and great follow up skills
- Enjoys networking, sales, and marketing one’s services
- Have the desire to offer concierge level service and work diligently with customers
- Candidates newly or with an existing license.
- Candidates that are excited about the real estate industry and desire to have long-term career with a company
- Have a desire and ability to network with others to build your business
- Enjoying travel and working in multiple states
- Candidates that understand the importance of setting and working towards their yearly goals
Samjen is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with best-in-class agents operating across the United States. As a full-service real estate brokerage, Samjen Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 4-D, fully immersive, A.I. office environment.
Samjen attracts the most talented people from all fields in the real estate industry. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or specializing in another field. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The Real Estate Concierge will be responsible for demonstrating and supporting the brokerage operations in their state and ensuring that they exemplify exceptional real estate services to their clients, comply with the individual state license law, REALTOR association membership and MLS participation, along with the transaction process, and compliance training. Agents must be a “people-person” but also possess the ability to implement systems and processes.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work to become a participant on the Samjen Realty state leadership team, to ensure that Samjen delivers exceptional brokerage support to our clients and customers
- Attend training to enhance knowledge and understanding of contracts, risk management, licensing, and state real estate laws
- Promptly respond to customers for assistance
- Effectively consult and engage with other Samjen agents, brokers, and affiliate partners, in problem solving of matters associated with difficult or complex transaction issues
- BA/AA strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Must live in the State of Florida or Alabama and hold an active Florida or Alabama real estate AGENT’s license with continuing education credits in real estate.
- Have a keen interest in and high-level experience in real estate compliance activities including a deep knowledge and understanding of legal obligations of real estate professionals under the state and federal law, Department of Commerce Rules & Regulations, Department of Housing and Urban Development, the NAR Code of Ethics and MLS Rules and Regulations
- Proven track record of managing a small to medium brokerage firm, specifically from an operations or compliance perspective
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and capable of working with internal partners to facilitate successful results
- Ability to make quick decisions and solve problems using good judgment
- Skyslope experience strongly preferred
- Possess the highest degree of integrity
- Willingness and ability to travel within the state
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member of the Association of Independent Real Estate Experts (AIREE)
Realty reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Samjen Residential & Commercial Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristics.