TAMPA, FL /
ACCOUNTING/FINANCE – 1000 – BROKERAGE FINANCE – 1100 /
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Samjen Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with best in class agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, Samjen Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 4-D, fully-immersive, A.I. office environment.
Samjen Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
This coordinator role will focus on Accounts Receivable subledger data and using research and analysis skills to resolve old and aging subledger transactions to resolution. Assist with AR team metrics and analysis to provide necessary information for use in evaluating effectiveness of team performance and process improvement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the AR manager to identify and track subledger clean up resolution
- Investigation including online research, agent inquiry and follow up, calls to title companies or law firms in order to obtain necessary documentation.
- Role will be responsible for end to end completion of the required follow thru necessary to execute the subledger clean up and track work.
- Work with AR and Cash Teams to ensure better process management thru use of team metrics on a move forward basis
- Assist with necessary PCC queue ticketing needs as they arise
- BA/AA in Accounting preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of high contact customer service experience.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Zoho ticketing software strongly preferred.
- Ability to de-escalate problem situations and turn them into positive experiences.
- Ability to interact with all members of a team to improve service offering
- Ability to create a method for maintaining a personal work queue.
Samjen Residential & Commercial Real is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.